LongCat's Song LongCat's Song

My god...

That was beautiful.

Toaster-Hand Man Toaster-Hand Man

Great

This should be made into a megaman-esque game immediately.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Nice

I like the pacing of the original better, but those close ups make it all totally worthwhile.

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

good

It's pretty funny and really well done. But my god I am so tired of people doing robot chicken transitions.

CirrusEpix responds:

Sketch comedy existed before Seth Green.

Future Future

Stylish!

Very very well done, I'm thoroughly impressed. This is as close to a perfect flash that anyone could possibly ever get.

New Super Mario Out-takes New Super Mario Out-takes

only one of four

The only thing truly funny about this was the last one. The other three weren't that great. Nice to see some new sprites for change, though!

GGAVANG GGAVANG

Haha

Very original and weird. And I loved every second of it! I'd like to see more of this.

the middle the middle

Original

A lot of people are probably going to say this is too much like something David Firth would do. Which is really too bad because to me, this seems like a nicely done, unique peice of work. If a little over the top.

Costa-K responds:

i suppose it's better to be over the top the under the bottom. Thx for the review. Cheers

MySpace MySpace

I'm sorry

That was one of the least funny things I have ever seen. You're trying way too hard. Not to mention the whole thing looks like it was thrown together in 10 minutes. And I'm not just saying this because I happen to live in Alabama. It was truly terrible.

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

Very nice

I'm not usually a big fan of sprite flash, but you nailed this one perfectly humor wise. Way to go!

ToonCastleTV responds: